BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love Lost Is Still A Love All The Same (Strange title yes, but I hope it will be self explained later on)

Most love stories are the same as the other. The romantic boy meats girl; girl meats boy scenarios. Love that is given fully, and is never returned, telling the heart-breaking, yet love filled story. And, as always, the classic soft sunset settings, on a romantic beach, beneath the beautiful swaying palm trees. The warm glow of the setting sun in the background, where the once love-turned couple, will have that oh so magical first kiss.
Those stories are brought through-out with the charming, all-caring people, with nothing to lose, the people who also really don't exist, or are very hard to find. But what would love be like, for two who are not completely human, or are of a completely different species all together. Would the ruff path to love be as easy, or wanted. That love, wouldn't be like the other love story. The oh so "stunning" story of a pretty little girl becoming the damsel in distress, then suddenly, her prince charming comes out of no where and rescues her, sweeping her off her feet and into his strong arms. That story, would be one of only basic fantasy, where it may never really ever happen in the real world. No matter how much you'd want it to become your true love story.
I've never really had a thing for all those types of stories, although they can sometimes be, slightly, entertaining. To read that the one lover is willing to make a complete idiot of themselves just to get in bed with the other. Seems a bit, shallow or something, but that's usually all the "other lover" really wants. Guess since I've never really had an interest in love, only the occasional romantic novel I happen to find myself reading in my spar time, is my reason for talking down about most of those love stories.
Well, I guess me just talking about all this is kind of boring for you, eh. Well when people talk about love, it can become a very big bore fest pretty quickly. Even after just five minutes. Guess to keep your views stuck to these pages, at least until the second chapter or maybe even the actual end of the book, I should get back to that little thing I mentioned. The thing about the more than human, becoming lovers. And, of course, just like the prince, and princess tales, this is going to be a story more on the edge of a fantasy/fiction type tale. So to start I'll just start the next chapter now, to start the story of how two, so called, "mutants" travel down the twisted, confusing, hated, desired, always needed, road of love.

Maybe the teadeuse task of writting a tale of love won't be as hard as I think it will be. At least, I hope it won't be.

---------------------------------------------

Hehe, yeah I know it's a little weird, but it's just something I decided to start working on. Along with the other book that I've alraedy started (that has now come to a complete stand still due to my lack of writers creativety on that stand point). Which is basically the reason why I haven't posted anything in nearly a month. Or however long it's been. Idk I lost track.
So yeah. Hope you like it, even a little bit, and the second chapter of it Will be a lot better than this one. Trust me! lol.
I guess that wraps up this post.

1 comments:

Skye said...

Great first chapter X! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly