BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Buuuuuuuusy Day! LoL

O.k. so today. Well yesterday now, I went to this house with my parents and I helped paint some rooms and stuff. The funniest things happened! I was painting with a roller on the wall and it kept splashing back on my face! lol. Hehehe! So then my dad told me to use an extender thing for the roller, but the only thing that did was cause me to hit the finished ceiling... 5 TIMES!!! >.< LoL but aaaaany way. I tripped and somehow hit my head on the wall, hince the PAINT IN MY HAIR! LoL again! Then I got paint all over my arms, even with a long sleeved shirt and gloves on! GRF! >-< And I forgot to take my glasses, the reason I can barely SEE ANYMORE RIGHT NOW! YET ANOTHER LoL!!!! I guess another LoL.. eh lol.

OH! And guess what was in the MIDDLE of the kitchen floor!! A BIG HOLE TO THE BASEMENT! And the only doorways to outside were right by the freaking deathtrap! Well it's a death trap for me. LoL I'm so clumsy! I kept leaning away from the big 10 foot tall hole with wood steps and no walls! My dad said that the only way I'd fall down there was if I stepped over the buckets that lined the edges... So I said well all I have to do is trip and fall OVER the buckets! DDUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he tried to get me to go down the steps ._. I had an anxiety attack -.- OMG LoL!! I couldn't go down the steps alone!!! I got half way down and almost had a heart attack! My dad laughed, but I'm like. OK! It's about 20 feet down! I'm about 6 foot tall! There is NO hand rail! NO WALLS ON EITHER SIDE! And the backs of the steps.... well there WERE NONE! Which freaked me out SOOOOOOOO much more!!!!! >.<

um... I kind of crawled back up those stairs ._" I TRIED TO GET OVER MY STUPID FEAR THING! But then I just ended up hyperventilating.... So I gave up pretty quickly! LoL!! XP


AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY! WOOOO! LoL See Yah Guys Later! :D

~BYE~

~X

0 comments: